Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mixed Results Lately

I've been getting mixed results lately. I've place "In The Money" in every private tournament and a couple private freerolls that I've played. Bad thing is that I've been doing horrible in open MTT's, SnG's and Ring Games. I think it has to do with my state of mind in private games because i'm playing with people that I know and talk to on a regular basis. I think there's more of an urgency to win, so I can do a little brag.

Speaking of brags, Railbirds updated their February Freeroll Rankings on the 18th and guess who is holding the #1 spot....not me. I'm currently 5th in the rankings which is great because I didn't get much of a chance to play in them last week. I've also been accepted into the Dragon Clan on Railbirds which is helping my drive to win. Since I've been a member of the Dragons I've played in 2 private tournament. I came in 3rd in the RB in Atlantic City tournament and won the Dragon Clan Meet and Greet.

Since I've been planning on depositing again I've also decided to throw Bankroll Management out the window and been playing a lot of 0.05/0.10 NLHE ring games. I've been losing at them but I think it's just been because I've been playing pretty passively at the 0.01/0.02 level and I need to be more aggressive at this level. I hope I just need to fine tune my strategy to start winning. I'm updating my Status Post again so you can see how my 0.01/0.02 strategy has been holding up.

No comments: