Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just A Little Update

Well my back is feeling better but sitting in a computer chair playing poker still hasn't been feeling too good. I've played here and there and I'm up $8.71 on the 1c/2c 6-max tables since my last update. I'm currently ranked 17th this month in the Railbirds Ranking Freerolls. I've tried to make most of these and been finishing pretty well. I have 3 cashes this month (48th, 16th, and 64th) in 9 games.

As much as I would like to be one of these guys that turned $10 into $10,000 I think I'm going to have to make a deposit soon. These penny tables are killing me. It is nice to see 50-60BB/100 hands in the stats but I know that means I'm only making about $1 for each hour of good playing. Also, like I said before, I would like to start playing the Sunday Hundred Grand on a regular basis. I'm goingto try to scrounge some cash together and maybe hit the bigger games. There's nothing worse than being on a winning streak and not having any money.

No comments: